The House Supervisor serves as the administrative representative after hours by functioning as an operational and clinical resource for staff. This full time, night shift position is scheduled for 72 hours each two week pay period.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current IL RN license in good standing.
- Current CPR and ACLS (or willingness to obtain).
- 3-5 years nursing experience and/or training.
- Charge nurse and supervisory training.
- Emergency Department experience preferred.