Expert speech services close to home.
The Carlinville Area Hospital & Clinics Rehabilitation Services Department offers all aspects of speech therapy. Our licensed and certified speech language pathologists all have master’s degrees in communication science. They provide assessment and treatment of the following conditions:
- Articulation and phonological disorder (sound production)
- Language disorders and delays
- Cognitive disorders
- Voice disorders
- Dysfluency (stuttering)
- Motor speech disorders, dysarthria, and apraxia
- Aphasia because of neurological problems
- Clinical swallow studies
- Video-fluoroscopic swallow studies
A physician’s order is required for all therapy services. Our staff will work with physicians to tailor a program to meet patients’ needs.