Foundation Scholarship Information
Your healthcare career starts here.
The goal of the Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Scholarship is to assist in funding students’ education through scholarships to those interested in a career in healthcare.
Download the Application Packet
- A post high school adult that lives in our service area and is currently enrolled in college with a health career goal
- A post high school adult that lives in our current service area who is wanting to further their education in a health care program.
To be considered for a Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Scholarship, applicants must complete an application and return it to the Foundation by April 1. The application must include:
- A completed application form. Only completed application forms will be considered.
- A typed essay (500 words maximum) on what interested you in your field and why you should be considered for this scholarship and/or three-minute video on what interested you in your field and why you should be considered for this scholarship.
- Three letters of recommendation with at least one from a school official or employer.
All the above items must be submitted before the application will be considered.
Up to five annual scholarship awards are offered. Potential candidates interested in applying must meet the criteria above and have all paperwork submitted by April 1, 2022. All scholarships will be decided by a panel of individuals including Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Board Members and Hospital Administration. Winners will be announced by June 1, 2022. Each scholarship is up to $5,000 and will be given directly to the awardee’s institution. Eligible candidates may re-apply every year.
For full details and to apply for the Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Scholarship, contact Foundation Executive Director Jamie Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-854-3868.