Foundation Scholarship Information
Your healthcare career starts here.
Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation is a not-for-profit companion corporation to Carlinville Area Hospital. The purpose of the Foundation is to help support the availability of primary and emergency health care services for those persons living in the service area. Our goal is to provide assistance in funding his or her education through scholarships to those interested in a career in the health field.
Download the Application Packet
- A post high school adult that lives in our service area and is currently enrolled in college with a health career goal.
- A post high school adult that lives in our current service area who is wanting to further their education in a health care program.
To be considered for a Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Scholarship, applicants must complete an application and return it to CAHF by April 1. The application must include:
- A completed application form. Only completed application forms will be considered.
- A typed essay (500 words maximum) on what interested you in your field and why you should be considered for this scholarship and/or three-minute video on what interested you in your field and why you should be considered for this scholarship.
- Three letters of recommendation with at least one from a school official and/or employer.
All the above items must be submitted before the application will be considered.
There are up to five scholarships offered and are annual scholarship awards. Potential candidates interested in applying need to fit the criteria above and have all paperwork submitted by April 1, 2023. All scholarships will be decided by a panel of individuals including Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Board Members and Hospital Administration. The winners will be announced by June 1, 2023. Each Scholarship is up to $5,000 and will be given directly to the awardee’s institution. Eligible candidates may re-apply every year.
For full details and to apply for the Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Scholarship, contact Foundation Executive Director Jamie Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-854-3868