Caring for all ages.
We’re here for you and your family.
Carlinville Area Hospital & Clinics Behavioral Health provides support and care for anyone struggling with behavioral health issues. We offer a broad range of services for adults, adolescents, and children. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, services can be provided with a referral from your primary care provider.
Consider seeking Behavioral Health services if one or more of the following apply:
- Depressed mood
- Unresolved grief
- Anxiety or nervousness
- Isolation or loneliness
- Difficulty coping with health or physical changes
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep or appetite changes
- Feelings of hopelessness or helplessness
- Low self-esteem
- Personality changes
- Children/Adolescent Behavioral Issues
Additionally, Carlinville Area Hospital & Clinics provides a Senior Behavioral Health program designed specifically for the challenges that come with aging and how to cope with those obstacles. By managing the emotional needs and health issues that come with the aging process, our experienced providers can offer the proper guidance and regular attention that can lead to an improved lifestyle and better overall health.
Services offered in the Senior Behavioral Health program include the following:
- Confidential treatment
- Group, individual, and family therapy as well as medication management for behavioral health diagnosis
- A noon meal during the day
- Coordinating the patient’s care with the individual’s primary care physician
- Six- to 12-week program (two to four days a week)
Your Treatment Team
Your treatment team is multi-disciplinary to ensure the best quality patient care possible for those who trust us with their behavioral health needs. Along with the patient, family members, and the family doctor, the team includes the following:
- Medical director
- Program director
- Primary therapist