FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation Awards 10 Scholars
June 27, 2022, Carlinville, IL – Carlinville Area Hospital Foundation held its 4th annual foundation scholarship reception on June 22 to recognize 10 local scholarship recipients. Scholarship recipients are selected by a subcommittee of the Foundation that reviews each application. Applications include letters of recommendation and an essay or video on what interested them in their pursued medical field as well as why they should be considered for the scholarship.
2022 CAH Foundation Winners:
- Nanami Owada, pursuing a Nursing Degree
- Taylor Wills, pursuing a Prosthetic/Orthotics Degree
- Stephen Demartini, pursuing a Medical Degree
- Megan Passalacqua, pursuing a pharmacy Degree
- Elyse Lewis, pursuing a Nursing Degree
- Leann Barr, pursuing a Master of Science in Nursing
- Adriann Welte, pursuing a Physical Therapy Degree
- Ashley Simons, pursuing an Advanced Nursing Degree
- Molly Lewis, pursuing a Physical Therapy Assistant Degree
- Daniel Westnedge, pursuing a Public Health Degree The CAH Foundation is a not-for-profit companion corporation to Carlinville Area Hospital & Clinics. The Foundation was organized to help support the availability of primary and emergency care services for those living in the service area. The Foundation has awarded almost $100,000 in an effort to support local individuals working on a certification/degree in the healthcare field.
For more information, please contact: Paige Cox, Marketing Manager P: [(217) 854-3141](tel:(2178543141) x255| E: firstname.lastname@example.org 20733 North Broad Street, Carlinville, IL 62626
About Carlinville Area Hospital & Clinics
Carlinville Area Hospital and Clinics (CAH&C) is a rural-based independent, healthcare provider offering award-winning inpatient, outpatient, and rehabilitation care to the people of Carlinville and surrounding communities in and around Macoupin County. This comprehensive offering also includes a 24-hour STAT Stroke and STAT Heart designated emergency department staffed with emergency medicine physicians. A group of progressive leaders, expert physicians, and dedicated team members help to define the culture and belief system of valuing everyone who walks through the doors. Coupled with innovation, modern facilities and a strong medical community that includes vast expertise in over a dozen specialties and subspecialties, CAH&C work every day to ensure the best patient experience.